Lockport , IL
Decided on Experience
- Strong knowledge of structural shapes to include:
- Wide Flange members (Beams)
- Hollow Structural Sections (HSS)
- Strong ability to read and understanding structural drawings that show:
- Weld symbols.
- Running dimensions.
- Overall dimensions.
- Solid and hidden lines.
- Ability to weld in all positions using 1/16¡¨ gas shielded FCAW (FCAW-G).
- Read a tape measure using feet and inches in 1/16¡¨ increments.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Maintain tools and clean work area
- Responsible for the interpretation of Blue prints for the fabrication of Steel components.
- Provide feedback to manager for any inconsistencies of production requirements to design requirements.
- Must be able to fit and weld complex weldments, perform layout, assembly, trial erection, and correct heat distortion.
- Working from Job packet and Blue prints Fit and Weld steel components to specifications.
- Perform assigned job tasks within the established schedule.
- Must adhere to all company safety and health policies.
- Perform work assigned in accordance with Company production standards and production rates.
Have a Resume
Build a Resume