Die Maker With CNC Experience
Lake Forest , IL
Decided on Experience
- Candidate will be required to program, operate and maintain CNC mills
- Build and maintain small to medium progressive dies, including forming, draw, coining and compound dies
- Candidate must maintain die records along with timing information
- Overtime will be necessary at times
- Must work well with others
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiar with the Quality Policy and Objectives ISO 9001-2015
- Build and troubleshoot new tooling per design requirements.
- Modify existing tooling per customer changes and requirements.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair tooling for continued operations of production orders.
- Perform changeovers on multiple part tooling.
- Support multiple company departments with any tooling needs.
- Communicate with department manager on status of work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Accurate time keeping for each job
- Following instructions per shop traveler or other instructions
- Report press/ die problems to supervisor, reporting of actual or potential product quality issues to QA or Supervisor
- Stopping production when known or suspected nonconforming conditions exist
- High School Diploma and TMA certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Tool and Die experience
- Experience working in Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and operation of all tool room equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions per ISO requirements
- Good written & verbal skills in English; Spanish Bilingual is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary
- Must be able to work as a team member and not only as an individual
Have a Resume
Build a Resume