Maintenance Specialist #7501
$20 per hour
Company in Appleton, WI is hiring a Maintenance Specialist to join their 1st shift team.
- Perform all machine repair work.
- Direct maintenance of instrumentation, machines, electrical systems, and building.
- Assist in the entry of all maintenance jobs and PM into system.
- Responsible for following up on maintenance request from operators.
- Perform scheduled maintenance of machinery.
- Coordinate with Supervisors as to maintenance of equipment and tooling.
- Direct personnel in issues of electrical safety.
- Assist in the training of personnel in ZES/Lockout procedures and policies.
- Maintain a clean work environment, floors swept, supplies properly stored, equipment cleaned and well maintained.
- Perform any duties assigned by supervisor
- Strong Mechanical aptitude.
- Understanding of electrical components and basic wiring.
- Read mechanical blueprints and interpret technical documents.
- Communicates effectively.
- Utilize inspection and measurement equipment including Micrometers, Calipers, Tapes, Dial indicators, and temperature-indicating devices.
- Read, write, and understands English.
- Understands / applies basic math.
- Stand, bend, stooping for extended periods of time.
- Reaches by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction.
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force, and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently.
- Required ability to use finger and hand dexterity to manipulate objects and lift 50 pounds.
- Vision ability within normal parameters.
- Hearing within normal range.
- Coordination to step over and maneuver around obstacles.
- Demonstrates safe operating habits.
- Exposure to atmospheric conditions and weather.
- Exposure to noise conditions permissible by government regulation.
- Exposure to dust and smoke conditions permissible by government regulation.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
Have a Resume
Build a Resume