CNC Lathe or Mill Machinist #7497
Oak Lawn, IL
Decided on Exp.
Fully integrated manufacturing facility with machining, welding, assembly and test capabilities is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join their 1st shift team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Set up and operate manual and/or CNC mills and lathes to produce precision metal components. Equipment includes Vertical Haas, Vertical Enshu, Horizontal G&L Mill, Mori Seki, Proto-track, Bridgeport.
- Program G-Code.
- Produce parts, inspect product to drawing specifications, recognize machining issues and make mechanical or offsetting adjustments.
- Select appropriate tooling, calculate dimensions, design fixtures, edit programs as needed.
- Capable of setting up and operating large Vertical and Horizontal Manual Machining Centers a plus.
- Ability and willingness to run multiple machines at the same time when appropriate.
- Ability to troubleshoot and creatively resolve unique machining challenges.
- Maintain clean and safe work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent. Coursework in a technical program, Engineering or Engineering technology degree a plus.
- Minimum 3 years` experience.
- Own basic hand tools.
- Manual machining background on all basic shop equipment.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints (including GD&T - Geometric Dimensioning &Tolerancing).
- Be willing to work overtime to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as appropriate.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to fluently communicate, read and write in the English language.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
Have a Resume
Build a Resume