Welder (MIG, TIG, and Stick) #7406
1st Shift,2nd Shift
Company in Neenah, WI 54956 and Wauconda, IL 60084 is in search of all around Welders that can do MIG, TIG, and Stick Welding to join their 1st and 2nd shift team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus a technical degree in welding or equivalent work experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years` experience as a welder.
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to use hand tools, hand grinders, drill press, overhead crane.
- Ability to use all major welding equipment, including Mig, Tig and Stick.
- Ability to use heating and cooling devices such as oxyacetylene torches and liquid nitrogen to achieve shrink fits for assembled parts.
- Ability to use inspection and measuring equipment.
- Ability to complete Webex certification requirements.
- Ability to read complex technical documents such as blueprints and welding standards/specifications.
- Ability to effectively use precision measuring equipment to confirm conformance to specification.
- In-depth understanding of safe operating procedures regarding welding and related processes.
- In-depth understanding of material types, metallurgy and how welding and related processes effect form, fit, function and physical structure of materials.
- Neenah is a Lean manufacturing shop; and, as such, requires flexibility, problem-solving, teamwork and process ownership from all employees.
- Requires the use of judgment to plan, perform and make decisions as to the sequence of setups, operations and processes within the limitations of established or standard methods and procedures.
- Constant alertness and continuous mental and visual attention required to monitor welding processes.
- Requires attention to detail, critical thinking and adherence to assembly drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- English proficiency sufficient to perform job requirements.
- Ability to exert up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, 100 lbs. of force occasionally and 20 lbs. of force constantly to move product.
- Non-air-conditioned environment.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
Have a Resume
Build a Resume