Manual Lathe Operator or Setup #7399
1st Shift,2nd Shift
Company in Neenah, WI 54956 and Wauconda, IL 60084 is in search of Manual Lathe Operator or Setup/Operator to join their 1st and 2nd shift team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years` technical school in machining.
- Three (3) to five (5) years` experience as a large lathe operator and two (2) to four (4) years’ experience as a small lathe operator.
Skills & Knowledge
- A good working knowledge of shop math, through trigonometry.
- Ability to operate large and small lathes, drill press, bandsaws, oxyacetylene torch, toolpost grinder, milling head, belt polisher, pedestal grinder and drill sharpener and a variety of inspection equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Neenah is a Lean manufacturing shop; and, as such, requires flexibility, problem-solving, teamwork and process ownership from all employees.
- Requires the use of judgment to plan, perform and make decisions as to the sequence of setups, operations and processes within the limitations of established or standard methods and procedures.
- Constant alertness and continuous mental and visual attention required to monitor machining process.
- Requires attention to detail, critical thinking and adherence to assembly drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to exert up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, 100 lbs. of force occasionally and 20 lbs. of force constantly to move product.
- Non-air-conditioned environment.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
Have a Resume
Build a Resume