CNC Lathe or Mill Machinist #6234
1st Shift, 2nd Shift
Schiller Park, IL
$18 - $23 per hour
Company in Schiller Park, IL is looking for a few CNC Lathe or Mill Machinists to join their 1st shift team. Company has Mazak Turning Centers Multiplex`s, More-Seiki Machining Centers (Mills), and Turning Centers. Most of the lathes have Live tooling also. Must be able to setup, operate, and EDIT regardless of the lot size. Any programming would be a plus. Candidate does not have to be Mazak literate, but has to be able to work with G-Codes.
Company does have a second shift! The right candidate on second shift would be a consideration. Must be higher level and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Company does have a lot of overtime available at this time.
Minimum 4 years of experience: program, setup and operate Mazak Multiplex multi axis with twin spindles and live tooling with Y Axis and Mazatrol control.
Turning centers and/or Horizontal and Vertical Machining Centers with Fanuc `G` Code programming.
Edgecam cad/cam experience and Global Shop ERP.
System a plus but not necessary.
Conceptual skills, process improvement skills, verbal communication skills, functional and technical skills, controls and instrumentation, tooling coordination, inspection skills.
Familiar with gaging, CMM operation, and QC concepts, attention to detail, good judgement, dedication and a team player.
- Air conditioned throughout, including manufacturing area.
- Air filtration throughout manufacturing area.
- Group Insurance coverage - choice of Four plans (low employee contribution).
- Dental Insurance - not funded by employer but available.
- Supplemental Insurance - not funded by employer but available.
- 401 Profit Sharing Plan with employer matching first 3% and 50% of next 2%.
- Educational opportunities for the right person.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.
Have a Resume
Build a Resume